Sunday 13 February 2011

Carries Valentines Card!!


This is my first card i made for my blog and i am going to enter my first challenge with it. I coloured the girl in all by myself with Promarker pens. I cut the hearts with a cuttlebug and punched out the butterflies. I used Glossy Accents to put dots of glitter all over the hearts and butterflies.
I hope you like it! 
I am going to enter it into Kona Kids Krafters for the valentines card challenge.

Thank you for looking at my card
Carrie x 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie,

    Wonderful Valentines card. You did a great job with your design. Sounds like you got all the right stuff to create with. Good luck with the challenge.

    So glad you came to play with us at Kona Kid Krafter's.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie,

    Well done with this card, princess!! I love all the sparkle on the card!!

    Have a look at my blog and you will find something to put on your blog!!

    Mum x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Carrie. Great job with the markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie, Wow you had made a gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully. The hearts and butterflies are very pretty.

    Look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is a gorgeous card I love your hanglar....wow you are a very talented little girl you must get that from your mummy. Its really beautiful & your colouring is fantastic.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is one cool card. Good luck in the challenge!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete